1. Quick Scan. RFID identifier can be recognized at the same time read a number of RFID tags!
2. Size miniaturization, shape diversification. RFID in the reading is not limited by size and shape, do not need to read the accuracy of the paper with the fixed size and printing quality. In addition, RFID tags can be more miniaturized and diverse forms of development to apply to different products.
3. anti-pollution capability and durability. Traditional barcode Carrier is paper, it is easy to be contaminated, but RFID on water, oil and chemicals such as substances have a strong resistance. In addition, because the bar code is attached to plastic bags or outer wrapping paper box, it is particularly vulnerable to impairment; The RFID volume label is the data exists in the chip, so it can be protected from fouling.
4. can be reused. Today's bar code printing can not be changed after, RFID tags may be repeated to add, modify, delete the RFID volume label stored in the data, convenient information updates.
5. Penetrating and barrier-free reading. In the case of the cover, RFID can penetrate the paper, wood and plastic non-metallic or opaque materials, and can carry out penetrating communication. Bar code scanners must be in close proximity and without object blocking to read the bar code.
6. The memory capacity of the data is large. One-dimensional barcode capacity is 50Bytes, two-dimensional bar code maximum capacity can be stored 2 to 3000 characters, the largest number of RFID capacity is megabytes. With the development of memory carrier, the data capacity also has the tendency of increasing. The amount of data to be carried in the future will be increasing, and the demand for volume scaling can be increased correspondingly.
7. Security. Because RFID carries electronic information, its contents can be protected by password so that its content is not easy to be forged and altered.
RFID has attracted much attention because of its long distance reading and high storage capacity. It can not only help an enterprise greatly improve the efficiency of goods and information management, but also allow the sale of enterprises and manufacturers to interconnect, so as to more accurately receive feedback information, control demand information, optimize the entire supply chain.